There is nothing like a hot bowl of soup on a cool winters night. Pumpkin soup is a family favourite and one of those meals that get gobbled up by all, no hesitation.Recipe not found
- The soup is nice served with a dollop of coconut cream.
- If you don’t have Vegetable Stock Concentrate you can use a stock cube instead. Omit the broth if you are vegan and use water instead.
- Also try swapping some of the pumpkin for sweet potato for a creamy taste.
- if you have a thermoserver, soup will keep warm for a few hours, so make before school pick up and dinner is sorted!
- Soup can be frozen in individual portions and thawed in the fridge overnight.
- If I have any left over soup but not enough for a full meal, I’ll add it to another meal like spaghetti bolagnaise.